View3 and View4 is equipped with high quality touch screen controllable LCD displays fit for monitoring digital television in transmitter sites.
All measurements are viewable on screen or logged and user downloadable via TCP / UDP / TELNET / SNMP. Monitoring includes audio level bars, field strength, BER and packet errors.
Each panel is independent and is capable of ASI, RF and ETHERNET (UDP) inputs rendering the unit highly flexible for all types of onsite and control room monitoring.
Each separate panel is equipped with 2 inputs (‘A’ and ‘B’) which can be easily selected using the touch screen. Input formats include burst mode and continuous mode, packet sizes can be 188 or 204.
Each monitor can intake SD or HD content thanks to a hardware MPEG2/H264 decoder. Depending on the option, the RF input is capable of DVB-T/T2, DVB/S/S2, DVB-C or ATSC.
- Very high viewing angle, up to 180°
- Touch screen user interface
- ARM11 embedded computer + Linux
- Hardware SD/HD decoding with Trident® CX24500
- ASI, RF and ETHERNET 10/100 inputs
- Can decode video streams over UDP
- On board SNMP, WEB, TELNET
- Software upgradable over Ethernet
- 3.5mm jack for audio monitoring of each monitor
- Selectable audio on embedded speakers
- Audio levels viewable on each screen
- Services selectable via touch screen
- Viewable PID contents in each service
- Compact & robust assembly
- Power supply 240V or optionally external 12VDC-4A
- Operating temperature 0-50°C
[ ~ 1194.73 KB]
Disclaimer: DGQoS S.r.l. assumes no responsibility for errors or ommissions in the documentation available from its web site(s). All files have been scanned for viruses prior to uploading them to this server. In no event shall DGQoS S.r.l. be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not DGQoS S.r.l. has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of the above files. The use of the files downloaded through the DGQoS S.r.l.' site(s) is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from DGQoS S.r.l. or from the DGQoS S.r.l. web site(s) shall create any warranty for the files.