SiteWatch is a monitoring system specially thought for remote sites equipped with an internet connection or any other kind of IP network. It is made of a PC in the control room running the monitoring software Supervisor and of a variable number of remote devices. Each device is able to detect the presence of people in the site: this event activates a local and a remote alarm towards a control centre. The audio and video recording could be either local or remote and it is also possible to set up a bi- directional audio communication between the control centre and the site.
Each SiteWatch device is constituted by:
- Local control unit: a dedicated card which supervises the working of each SiteWatch device. It allows the setting up and the storage of the various parameters of working, manages the alarm detection and the communication with the control centre
- Command Server: it manages the communications via UDP protocol with the monitoring software, keeping the control centre updated on the device’s status
- Video Server: it communicates via TCP/IP protocol with the monitoring software, sending pictures from the site and enabling a bi-directional audio link between the site and the control centre
- Motion sensor: A PIR sensor able to detect motion within a range of 5m and an angle of 100° in every direction
- Camera: A color camera with a resolution of 582x512 pixel, 0.5Lux, lens 3.6mm which records the scene on demand
- High intensity LED: 4 white high power LEDs that according to necessity light up the recording zone of the camera
- Loudspeaker: A 2W loudspeaker that emits a buzz in case of motion detection by the PIR sensor. When the audio/video communication is enabled the loudspeaker can also diffuse the audio sent by the control centre
- Microphone: it picks up the audio of the remote site and can send it to the control centre when the audio/video communication is enabled.
Each device is able to detect the presence of people in the site: this event activates a local and a remote alarm towards a control centre. The audio and video recording could be either local or remote and it is also possible to set up a bi- directional audio communication between the control centre and the site.
[ ~ 1146.72 KB]
Disclaimer: DGQoS S.r.l. assumes no responsibility for errors or ommissions in the documentation available from its web site(s). All files have been scanned for viruses prior to uploading them to this server. In no event shall DGQoS S.r.l. be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not DGQoS S.r.l. has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of the above files. The use of the files downloaded through the DGQoS S.r.l.' site(s) is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from DGQoS S.r.l. or from the DGQoS S.r.l. web site(s) shall create any warranty for the files.